Want to become a blood donor?Register now
Want to donate blood?Book an appointment
Who can donate blood?View Details
Want to organize blood donation camp?Submit Request
Globally, June 14 is observed as the World Blood Donor Day. Bhutan joins the global community on this special day with the Ministry of Health in collaboration with the World Health Organization and Bank of Bhutan, spearheading the advocacy and awareness activities. This year the theme of the day is "Donating blood is an act of solidarity. Join the effort and save lives"
In line with the above, Blood Safety and Diagnostic Program, Department of Medical Services Ministry of Health in collaboration with the Bank of Bhutan will be organizing a Blood Donation Campaign on following dates and venues from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM.
- NBB, Thimphu - Bank of Bhutan, Main Branch, Thimphu on 14th June
- CRRH, Gelephu - Blood Bank, Gelephu on 14th June
- Wangdi Hospital - TTI, Samthang on 11th June
- Phuentsholing Hospital - CST College on 14th June
- ERRH, Mongar - Namdroling Dratshang, Autsho on 12th June
Therefore, Ministry of Health would like to invite all the general public to donate blood and observe the day.